Lowerport begins with a pre-built Administration and Train Station buildings and two buildable District available. One of the buildable district is Port. Unlike previous cities (Coldport, Greenport and Riverside), the Port is not prebuilt, you have to build it manually. Port construction costs:
In order to open the city the following requirements must be met:
|Administration level in Riverside: 4|
The city immediately has an access to the following active resources:
|Farm by land|
|Farmstead by water|
1 — Requires bridge construction.
There are no passive resources, nor resource exchange buildings.
There are no special buildings.
There is one adjacent location at north-west to the city (which is avilable at level 16).
- Build a coalmine near Lowerport
- Build a route from Lowerport to the coalmine (Bridge construction)
- Complete an urgent contract to transport coal to Lowerport
- Build a factory in Lowerport
- Upgrade the factory in Lowerport to level 2
- Complete a rapid contract to process ore in Lowerport
- Build a farm near Lowerport
- Build Shopping Arcades in Lowerport