Wideport begins with pre-built Administration and Train Station buildings and two buildable District. One of the buildable district is Port. Like in Lowerport, the Port is not prebuilt, you have to build it manually. Port construction costs:
In order to open the city the following requirements must be met:
|Administration level in Lowerport: 4|
The city immediately has an access to the following active and passive resources:
|Active Resources||Passive Resources|
|Coal by water||Colossus|
|Ore by water1|
|Stone by water2|
1 — dual city resource with Lowerport.
2 — dual city resource with Riverside
There can be built passenger routes to Lowerport and to Riverside and Sweethold (all by water).
There is a special spot to build Academy. Academy construction cost:
There is one adjacent location north to the city (which is avilable at level 20).
- Build a Residential District in Wideport
- Upgrade Wideport's city administration to level 4
- Build a Factory in Wideport
- Upgrade Wideport's city administration to level 5
- Upgrade Wideport's city administration to level 6
- Upgrade the port in Wideport to level 3
- Complete a contract to produce 5 sets of parts (craftshop level 3) in Wideport